Wellbeing Retreat Residential Costs
The all-inclusive, self-catering residential retreat package includes;
* Bespoke programme tailored to your needs or requirements
* Morning and/or afternoon therapeutic consultations (90 minutes)
* Walks, events or activities (half or full day)
* Walk-and-talk sessions in the Aberdeenshire hills or hiking trails (half or full day)
* Mindfulness walks capturing the local fauna and flora (half or full day)
* Your very own one-off luxury, high-spec self-catering cottage
* All utility costs, including oil, water, gas, electricity, WiFi and taxes
* All bedding, linen, towels, tea/coffee facilities
* A free signed copy of ‘The Wellbeing Workout’ or 'The Crisis Book'
* Space for yourself to unwind and reflect
* Time off to visit any of hundreds of local castles, gardens or hiking trails
* Rest and relaxation strategies that work for you
* Free post-retreat follow-up appointment via Skype or Telephone
* Book for 5 days and get a 6th night accommodation free
PS. Feel free to bring your partner, if you have one. We don't charge extra for a 2nd person. Though our consultations and activities will only apply for one person
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Accommodation plus bespoke wellbeing programme||£250||£250||2 Nights|
|Accommodation only with no wellbeing programme||£90||£90||5 Nights|
VAT is not applicable.
All accommodation is self-catering, so does not include meals - you know what you like best! However, we do provide basic condiments and tea/coffee-making facilities. We may be able to provide a shopping provision for you but this is an extra cost, plus expenses.
Wellbeing programmes last for a maximum of 5 consecutive days before a 2 day minimum break. They can recommence for a subsequent period, but a 2 day break is required after every 5 days.
Discounts for NHS, Public Sector and those on a low wage.
Flights and transport to/from Calma and not included.
Book 5 or 6 nights accommodation, with or without the Wellbeing Programme, and we'll throw in one night extra for FREE. So book for 5 and get a 6th FREE or book for 6 and get a 7th FREE.
As part of our Duty of Care, all Calma Residential Wellbeing Retreat guests are required to complete a Health and Wellbeing Questionnaire before a booking can be confirmed.