Investing in your wellbeing
a) Individual consultations
* Talking therapies, per 50 minute therapeutic hour, by appointment
£80 if funded by an organisation
£60 if you earn over £20,000 per year
£40 if you earn under £20,000 per year
£30 for the unwaged or students
* Pain management consultation
£50 per hour
* Holistic therapies
£50 per hour
* Mindfulness/Walk-and-talk sessions
£40 per hour
b) Consultancy rates
* Available on request
c) The all-inclusive, self-catering Residential Wellbeing Retreat package includes;
* Bespoke programme tailored to your needs or requirements
* Morning and/or afternoon therapeutic consultations (90 minutes)
* Walks, events or activities (half or full day)
* Walk-and-talk sessions in the Aberdeenshire hills or hiking trails (half or full day)
* Mindfulness walks capturing the local fauna and flora (half or full day)
* Your very own one-off luxury, high-spec self-catering cottage
* All utility costs, including oil, water, gas, electricity, WiFi and taxes
* All bedding, linen, towels, tea/coffee facilities
* A free signed copy of ‘The Wellbeing Workout’ or 'The Crisis Book'
* Space for yourself to unwind and reflect
* Time off to visit any of hundreds of local castles, gardens or hiking trails
* Rest and relaxation strategies that work for you
* Free post-retreat follow-up appointment via Skype or Telephone
* Book for 5 days and get a 6th night accommodation free
PS. Feel free to bring your partner, if you have one. We don't charge extra for a 2nd person. Though our consultations and activities will only apply for one person.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Accommodation only with no Wellbeing Programme||£80||£100||5 Nights|
|Accommodation plus bespoke Wellbeing Programme||£350||£395||2 Nights|
VAT is not applicable.
All accommodation is self-catering, so does not include meals - you know what you like best! However, we do provide basic condiments and tea/coffee-making facilities. We may be able to provide a shopping provision for you but this is an extra cost, plus expenses.
Wellbeing programmes last for a maximum of 5 consecutive days before a 2-day minimum break. They can recommence for a subsequent period, but a 2-day break is required after every 5 days.
Discounts for NHS, Public Sector and those on a low wage. Flights and transport to/from Calma are not included.
Book 5 or 6 nights accommodation, with or without the Wellbeing Programme, and we'll throw in one night extra for FREE. So book for 5 and get a 6th FREE or book for 6 and get a 7th FREE.
If you want to 'mix-and-match' you can also book out a period of days to include the Wellbeing Programme, plus days which don't involve the Wellbeing Programme, especially if you'd like to explore the local area. The minimum stay policy doesn't apply if you go for a 'mix and match'.
As part of our Duty of Care, all Calma Residential Wellbeing Retreat guests are required to complete a Health and Wellbeing Questionnaire before a booking can be confirmed.