Residential Wellbeing Retreat
Our residential wellbeing retreat offers you the potential for meaningful and long-lasting change.
We give you a more in-depth and immersive experience to deal with a personal or professional issue and find a new, sustainable way forward.
You might want to use this as a way to work through a tricky workplace situation, give time to reflect on a difficult loss, seek closure on a past event or improve on life-skills. Or you may want to use it to enhance your overall wellbeing, to spring-clean your life and de-clutter your mind. Any of the themes described in this website could form a focus for your retreat.
We will craft a unique residential programme just for you. Your journey with us starts before you arrive as we explore what you seek and how we feel we can best achieve this with you. Then we’ll map out a structure for your visit so you get the right blend of wellbeing workout, emotional detox and cathartic rejuvenation.
Each residential wellbeing retreat offers a bespoke range of options, including;
- Your very own one-off luxury, high-spec, self-catering cottage
- A free signed copy of ‘The Wellbeing Workout’ or 'The Crisis Book' or 'Get a Life!'
- One-to-one therapeutic consultations throughout
- Holistic massage therapies and choice of any other Calma services
- Activity schedule mapped out with you in advance, if appropriate
- Walk-and-talk coaching sessions in the Aberdeenshire hills or hiking trails
- PPF - Make sense of the Past, engage with the Present, Plan for the Future
- Training and guidance on developing Emotional Intelligence
- Mindful walks capturing the local fauna and flora
- Collaborative Personal Development and Action Plan
- Space for yourself to unwind and reflect
- Time off to visit any of hundreds of local castles, gardens or hiking trails
- Rest and relaxation strategies that work for you
- Free post-retreat follow-up Skype, ZOOM or Telephone coaching session
But it all starts with you.
What would you like to change in your life?
COSTS (Min 2 days/nights)
£495 per day/night including accommodation, bespoke wellbeing programme and all consultations.
Discounts for return clients, longer stays and charitable organisations.